NUFFNANG ADDS

ANNIVERSARY

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

::BIRTHDAY AKU::

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

AUGUST..

FIRST WEEK: Very busy with the assignments draft of Sales Planning and Operation (SPO) and Quality Management (QM) subjects. Just done the orientation camp for the Harimau Malaya Club on 1st August and successfully manage the time and money with the help from other members and the very important person who never give up with me is Kak Linda - I'm really love you sis...going back to JB because I'm really miss my family and I want to spend my time with them before my sister go back to Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia...

SECOND WEEK: Will be very very busy with the driving class and also other assignments - Business Decision Making (BDM) and Advertising (ADV). The fasting month also just nearby. I have to prepare some healthy menu for myself...

THIRD WEEK: Assignment submission and need to rush because all the assignments must be submitted before the mid-term exam and also Hari Raya. If not, there is no Hari Raya for me. The preparation for Hari Raya is all done by my mom, I have no mood at all for the Hari Raya after all the problems came out...

FOURTH WEEK: Must submit all the other assignments and study for the exam. After that, maybe I'll go to KLIA to say goodbye to the 'Russian Girl'. I will miss you sis, and for this year, we don't have any big, glamorous and special celebration for Hari Raya. Just take care of yourself and have a happy Hari Raya there...


Dari Hati Nuraniku,fara,,

No comments: