NUFFNANG ADDS

ANNIVERSARY

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

::BIRTHDAY AKU::

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 7, 2012

WISH!!!



Assalamualaikum readers.
Today is my last day to hold this title - UNEMPLOYED
Tomorrow I'll be hire! 
My first job and it's under private sector.
This is just my first place to gain as much experience as I can.
Maybe after a year, I'll try to work in government.
Or maybe just stay with private sector because I'm from IPTS. =)


So, my dreams for this 2012 almost done and fulfill!
  1. Tukar IC baru. HARUSSSLAH sebab dah pindah Selangor.  DONE!
  2. Cari kerja sementara atau tetap lepas pindah rumah baru.  DONE!
  3. Beli MyVi idaman kalbu umpama Spongebob kuning yang manja tu.
  4. Buat passport before June/July.  BY THE END OF THIS YEAR.
  5. Melancong bersama sisters.  DONE!
  6. Nak buat amal banyak banyak umpama esok aku akan mati.  STILL ON....
  7. Nak tambah banyak kawan dan buang musuh.  DONE!
  8. Tak nak couple couple lagi, nak terus nikah saja.(statement GEDIK!)  SINGLE!


Dari Hati Nuraniku, fara,,

No comments: