NUFFNANG ADDS

ANNIVERSARY

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

::BIRTHDAY AKU::

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

HATIKU DI KINABALU BAH...

Last Saturday, I'd watch Hatiku Di Kinabalu and guess what???
I'm crying cause I miss him bah...
So sweet that love story, how I wish I could have the same love story like Qistina (Yana Samsuddin) and Anuar (Zul Ariffin)...


BUT....I don't want to be the second, third or forth wife...
I don't want to share my love, my husband with other woman except his family...
YES!! I am greedy because it is for my own sake...



To be honest, I had share my boyfriend with other girl and I am the number one...
But still, its not the same...
When you need 100% attention from him, you only get 50% or less because you have to share with other girl...
Its hurting but I have to accept cause I love him (AT THAT TIME ONLY)...
And now I'm realize, I have to be greedy to get the one that I love...



BUT, you girls don't have to worry cause I will not take other's right...
There's a lot of single and available boys out there and I can find my Mr. Right...
So, you don't have to worry...
I'm not too desperate at all, I just can't bear to be alone for a long time...
=)


Dari Hati Nuraniku,
fara,,

No comments: