NUFFNANG ADDS

ANNIVERSARY

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

::BIRTHDAY AKU::

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

SALAM TAHUN BARU 2012...

Assalamualaikum...

Semoga semuanya sihat, selamat dan berbahagia pada hari ini - 01.01.2012...
Sesungguhnya aku sangat happy dan enjoy every minutes I have with my beloved mummy and daddy...
We've been to Johor Premium Outlets, Kulaijaya just to spend our valuable moments in JB before we leave soon...
The first day in 2012 is the best day ever that I have because last year I've been in college and spend my time with my beloved girlfriends only...
But this year, it is different, we are separated and have our own life already...
There's no more girls day out...all I have now is family day...




Happy New Year 2012 single lady...
May all your dreams come true this year...
Allah is always by your side...
Always remember Him =)


Dari Hati Nuraniku,
fara,,

No comments: